I've just checked my new website. It have about main 4 pages ( around 5k words and 2.2k just on the first page ) and 8 posts ( around 700 words/post ).
All content is unique, but when I check with Siteliner, it told me that 19% of content is duplicate. My question is: Because I have a "Related posts" plugin, this may be the problem?
Also, how much 19% duplicate can affect my website rating?
- Publishing a Guest Post for Free I can publish your guest post on my website that I'm constantly building and growing. Requirements: - Must be unique content. Not rewritten. I don't care if it passes a plagiarism test, it cannot be rewritten. - You are free to have 1 link wherever in the body of the article. - Adult, gambling, pharma content is not allowed. - Content can be related to anything as my website covers most niches. Entertainment, sports, animals, technology. Most of my current visitors are from the...Publishing a Guest Post for Free
- WordPress Pages On Main Page i bought the site and all the reviews were pages, and i made my own homepage. now i wanna go to a blog look for the main page. i know i had pages on the main page once years ago on a blog. is there a plugin. cant i just copy and paste the pages to post...
- Duplicate Content Does Work – NOT An April Fools! It's a Sunday morning, so there's no fancy graphics, no images or fuck all like that. I found a ton of content for a niche of mine last year, about 20 very well written pages, so I decided to use it. Downloaded the first 5 articles, ran them through Copyscape and everyone was flagged as 100% already in use. Hmmm... I recall reading somewhere many moons ago that Google will favour the original source for content ( don't ask me where I read this, it was years back ). So I downloaded all the...Duplicate Content Does Work - NOT An April Fools!
- Using side accounts to promote main IG Hi all, Recently I inquired about the follow limits on IG here and it seems there is a consensus that those limits can't be lifted. So I was wondering what do you guys think of this strategy - I create secondary accounts with link to my main account in bio, plus a pic with mentions my main IG. And then I mass follow people with these accounts. This would spare me the sorrow if these accounts get follow blocks. My main questions with this are - have you guys tried this? This is...Using side accounts to promote main IG
- Free articles: 400-700 words Hi I am a professional writer willing to write free articles for you in order to gain experience and excel my skills. You can get free articles and boost traffic on your blogs/web pages. Articles will be 400-700 words long You will need to provide t...
- Multiple niche good for blogging? Hi guys, My main blog currently is writing about Tech and i have another blog which is about travel. Travel blog didn't proceed much traffic and i'm thinking to merge it with my main blog. Then i don't need to pay for hosting & domain renewal fee. Is it good if my blog have multiple niche? If i just create categories for travel post, will it affect my main blog traffic? I read article from others blogger and they not advice to have multiple niche in 1 blog. Any idea why?
- Duplicate Content Does Work It's a Sunday morning, so there's no fancy graphics, no images or fuck all like that. I found a ton of content for a niche of mine last year, about 20 very well written pages, so I decided to use it. Downloaded the first 5 articles, ran them through Copyscape and everyone was flagged as 100% already in use. Hmmm... I recall reading somewhere many moons ago that Google will favour the original source for content ( don't ask me where I read this, it was years back ). So I downloaded all the...Duplicate Content Does Work
- does CTR really affect ranking? To those who have experience with CTR changes in their own sites, has it affected your rankings at all? There are some people who say that it doesn't affect rankings at all and others who swear it's a big ranking factor. Even major sources like Search Engine Land have said that CTR does not affect rankings, or it does so inconsistently. So to those who have actually seen it with their own eyes, does an increased CTR help your rankings? Or is it "seo guru" fluff?
- How many words for a blog post that’s just… I have a 2,000 word money page. I want to create 5 blog posts that link to it. Each blog post will contain a hyperlink with a keyword I'm trying to rank the page for. I have learned that this is good for internal SEO. My question is how many words do these 5 blog posts need to be? Can I get away with just a 500-700 word post, since I really don't care if it ranks or not. The purpose is just for an internal SEO signal. Or should I really make this post 1,000? I ask because I am paying for...How many words for a blog post that's just used to support money page?
- WordPress Generate Press Featured Pic Remove From Page i have two different generate presses. one i use a plugin Easy Query which puts posts or pages on the main page, just a pic and the title. the pic is the featured image in the post the other one i use a pic i upload in the posts content for an image i...
- WP PROFIT REDIRECT | AIO plugin Cloaking, Clone… Much has changed since my first release, and we are going through version 2 and soon I will launch the 3, with some incredible changes, I have many satisfied customers and they making good money. That is what I am trying to do, to offer good service...
- [[ 20-40% CTR ]] FREE Most Targeted & Evergreen… Price: $19.00 Only Money Back Guarantee: 14-Days Must Check Last Page For % Discounted Coupons... [[ 20-40% CTR ]] FREE Most Targeted & Evergreen Content + Email Marketing WP Plugin [[ ANY NICHE ]]