Hi, so I know there's KWFinder/Ahrefs (too expensive), Ubersuggest (not sure how to use properly; supposed to have a keyword difficulty metric but doesn't show it in search results), and Moz/Keysearch.co are options, I guess, but I don't know how trustworthy their KW difficulty scores are. I'm confused with all the methods of doing manual research too. I read Hacko's post but KWFinder's too expensive. What can I do? I'm a noob, obviously. Should I just buy KWs? Also, I tried registering a…
- Keyword Research Hey guys, I'm looking to start a new journey for an affiliate site and am in the process of doing keyword research. I have a subcription to kwfinder and allot of the keywords that I'm interested in are around 30-35 difficulty, however I noticed that allot of these keywords have sites like amazon in or near the top 3. So my question is why is the difficulty only 30-35 for these keywords when there are big websites in the top 10 ranking for the keyword? Also when I use Ahrefs to check the...Keyword Research
- Registering about 100k Instagram accounts without… Hey there, I've developed a platform for registering accounts for bot kinda use in Instagram, It was a basic server with about 10 tor clients and 10 instances of my script running and creating accounts but there are two problems:Instagram will challenge every account with a phone number verification (which might be bypassed using botting on some virtual number service provider) Instagram API's are learning fast, even new tor clients won't fool it anymore, and suddenly after... Registering about 100k Instagram accounts without getting banned
- [Method] Improve Your Keyword Research With Search Operators Hi all! So a lot of people know about checking scores, metrics, on-page SEO, links, Search volume and all that when doing keyword research. But a lot of people don't a simple keyword difficulty checker that can be done by searching Google. I'm talking about Search Operators and the Moz article I linked to is a good cheat sheet for it. Often I see people banging on about computer generated keyword difficulty scores and "should I use...[Method] Improve Your Keyword Research With Search Operators
- KW difficulty tool – that requires no manual input? Hi, I've read on a lot of place thats KWFinder is the best for assessing the difficulty of KWs. However, the main issue i've had is that you have to click on the difficulty score one by one... this is a huge task for long lists. Is there any tool that you use that doesn't require manual clicking of every KW? Would love to hear your input.
- Hacko’s 2018 Keyword Research Manifesto Been thinking about writing this one for the past month or so and finally decided to get to it. It's written mostly for the BHW community, but also for my blog. There are so many misconceptions when it comes to keywords and the keyword research process. People are treating SEO like it’s some sort of luck game when it really isn’t. Know what you’re doing and you’ll see patterns and consistent results most of the time. Easier said than done nevertheless, but keyword research is definitely...Hacko's 2018 Keyword Research Manifesto
- Why do you use Keyword Difficulty estimation tools? Keyword difficulty estimators like KWFinder, Keysearch and KeywordRevealer are some of the online tools I've used over the last year, year and a half, for my website (no blog, just a simple HTML/CSS website). I keep seeing the SEO communities generally frown upon this type of tool as they lack the power of ahrefs and the likes. Some argue that one of the main flaws is related to them using MOZ ranking factors in the calculations. Many consider the DA to be useless. And now it seems like...Why do you use Keyword Difficulty estimation tools?
- Quality Low Cost BULK SEO keyword content –… INTRODUCING...BULK CONTENT THAT DOESN'T SUCK! $8.50 for 1000 words Looking for SEO filler content that doesn't suck? Tired of using junk spun content that doesn't engage your site visitors? Sick of paying too much for native English speaker content? If any of the above applies to you... LISTEN UP! It doesn't matter if you need bulk content for your own PBNs or using it to boost your Web 2.0 link tiers, you need CONTENT THAT DOESN'T SUCK. Sadly, most of the...Quality Low Cost BULK SEO keyword content - $8.50 for 1000 words - 100% Original + Engaging
- Highest Shortener URL and Support Mining Bitcoin!… Have you ever heard this shortener url? This is a highest paying URL shortener website in the world which pays money on per click basis for your shortened links. Minimum Payout: $5 for Paypal and Webmoney and $20 for Payoneer users. Refer more, earn...
- Why don’t keyword difficulty tools have this metric The best keyword difficulty tool is to comb through the serps and analyze each page ranking with an eye test. If you're in a pinch or a hurry, then use a tool: Kw difficulty tools such as kwfinder and keywordrevealer are decent but often times i find them to be lacking. And the one metric that would benefit both tools would be some sort of word count/keyword density metric. Because that's the main thing i look at when looking through individual websites:the amount of content... Why don't keyword difficulty tools have this metric
- keyword research – question about a tool… I have a question in regards to keyword research. I am very new to this so I am getting a little overwhelmed by all the various keyword methods and tools out there I was playing around with a few tools today - kw finder and a tool called 'keywords everywhere' One thing that was a little confusing was the #s that each of these tools gave for keyword difficulty - for the exact same keyword that is showing a difficulty of 40 on kwfinder, it was showing a # of 5, or more specifically 0.05 Im...keyword research - question about a tool called "Keywords everywhere"
- Options For Retargetting Main Keyword? Hi I've an article I wrote a while back that's not really going anywhere in the serps. I must have messed up my keyword research as main keyword appears at least medium difficulty and has less than 300 searches but I thought it was lower competition with more searches. Also I'll receive a relatively low commission for any sales anyway. Basically even if I can push it to the first page somehow I don't really think it will be worth the effort. I've seen a similar keyword I can go for which...Options For Retargetting Main Keyword?
- [giveaway] Semrush And Ahrefs Free Export from… Hi, i am buying seo tools from gbseotools.com then I want to share the export results from ahrefs and semrush basic function : semrush guru for keyword research and Ahrefs for backlink spying to get free export, please do : 1. Comment on the th...