Hi, I accidentally put too many instances of a keyword in an article and now the ranking for that term has gone out of the top 100. I didn't realise I'd used the same alt text for all the images and also in the other usual places.
As soon as I moved the term to the start of the page title the drop occurred. I then removed some of the instances of the keyword but the page hasn't recovered and this was about a month ago.
Is an infraction for keyword stuffing permanent or can it be recovered…
- Root vs Subpage Ranking This now puzzles me.. The all going "put your money article on / root cause thats where the bulk of links point too to make it rank better" that made me think of : 300 immortal SEO lies.. I got: cat niche hardware niche health niche. c...
- All tech reddit communities removed my link Hey guys. So i started my reddit venture yesterday. I made a tech-crypto post with pics and well organized with a cute responsive theme and no ads at all, not even an affiliate link or anything like that at all, just a post with high quality and releva...
- My experience with Blogarama – over-ranked for… Hi Everyone, If this is not the right place for this thread I kindly ask moderators to move it where appropriate. Here is my experience with this article blog directory. I applied to it the same I did to 100+ other article directories. What is diffe...
- Is it smart to use multiple key words in a single… Hi bhw, I'm wondering if there are people here who can share their opinion/experience/knowledge on this question. I was initially told when writing content with the purpose of getting ranked in google to use the keyword in the title and then in your first paragraph but not to use it more than that as it would be viewed as "keyword stuffing" which google frowns upon. In researching keywords to use for my writing it seemed to me that several keywords could be used in a single article. I asked...Is it smart to use multiple key words in a single article when writing content for best SEO results
- [Ranking Solutions] | High DA, TF, CF | Homepage… Originally Posted by T2tkid ... [Ranking Solutions] | High DA, TF, CF | Homepage & Permanent Backlinks at Just $1.72
- Drop Shipping Site for Aliexpress/Ebay & Free… Hello BHW, As you know Drop Shipping is VERY hot right now. We've been developing drop shipping web sites for our clients for the past 2 years and are now opening this up to provide it to BHW members! We have an AWESOME introductory rate. Our clients made over $70,000+ last month, why are you not jumping on the Drop Shipping Bandwagon! Here's what you get for only $179.99!...Drop Shipping Site for Aliexpress/Ebay & Free Hosting for 1 year
- Website lost ranking after posting new article Hey. I have one CPA website and one Amazon website. Both are over 2 years and stop updating them a while back. In fear that Google will throw them at the bottom, I decided to update the website with one new blog post that was ranking #1 (the CPA website). I published an article and after a few days site has gone to #4. It's been 10 days and the website is on the same spot. The Amazon website, I switched the year in the article. I removed 2017...Website lost ranking after posting new article
- Atomic 89+ DA Sites : Amaze Your Clients On Lighting… ------------------- Atomic Links : An... Atomic 89+ DA Sites : Amaze Your Clients On Lighting Rankings - High DA Links at 10$ A Post !
- [YOUTUBE ANNOMALIES] 404M views video moved from one… Hey! Just discovered strange bug on YouTube Video youtube.com/watch?v=cmSbXsFE3l8 (5 years old, over 400M views) which was originally hosted at AnnaKendrickVEVO channel, has been moved to another channel (WisniewskiTV). People already commenting about it under this video. See how WisniewskiTV channel sky rocketed from 13/03/2018 when this video appeared on his channel:https://viralstat.com/short/MTM2 I'm curious if he is monetizing these extra views
- Homepage – Inner Page Link Ratio – Google Hi Guys, I know there are a lot of discussions when it comes to link building and whether You should target the homepage or pages directly. For some 80/20 homepage/inner pages works, for others, it is the other way around. I don't want to discuss which is better now. Since I am actively building links, mainly through guest posts and other strategies, I am approaching a ratio of 90/10. So >90% of my links are pointing to my homepage, the question is, does google view it as unnatural at...Homepage - Inner Page Link Ratio - Google
- Amazon Product Images – Anyone Been Banned? I have been building out an amazon site for the last month and am still confused on the issue of amazon images. Many of the top sites are using images directly from amazon. Has anyone's account actually been banned from using images from amazon? If reviewing a product can we go to the manufacturer website and use a screen shot and upload the image to our server and use this? This seems to be a big grey area.
- Many lsi keywords(related keyowords) google penalty? If I upload videos on my video site with title,1-2 line meta description and many lsi keywords(related keywords) stuffing to be searched more can get google penalty(deindexing) as also keyword stuffing? Below is describing keyword stuffing from google. [Irrelevant keywords "Keyword stuffing" refers to the practice of loading a webpage with keywords or numbers in an attempt to manipulate a site's ranking in Google search results. Often these keywords appear in a list or group, or out of...Many lsi keywords(related keyowords) google penalty?