After recent Google update, a lot of websites lost their keywords rank. But maximum people don't know why. After researching some website, I found those problems.
1. Manipulating the title with 2 keywords
2. Overuse of the keyword in the content
3. Didn't use LSI keywords
Here is the solution
1. Make the title simple like – best + keyword + year
– how to + keyword
– why + keyword
– keyword + year
2. Use keywords naturally. Don't place a keyword by force.
3. Use LSI instead of…
- Easy solutions to common web scraping problems After the tutorial I wrote on basic scraping, I’ve been thinking a lot about the MANY times over the years that I’ve run into problems while web scraping, and so I wanted to put together a quick blog post that you can reference, basically a how-to, wh...
- Instant Ranking Still Works after the big youtube… After the huge youtube update a lot of folks/youtuber lost their faith many also doubt that nothing work on youtube anymore. I read a lot of threads here lately asking/ranting they can't rank their videos anymore. Don't give up yet as my formula which i used last 2017 still works for me. So here's what i did so far. I injected only Fast 8000 HR views (60-80% retention for 1 hr) and Fast 1000 likes only and this is the result. On this image i searched for my keyword which is 4 words...Instant Ranking Still Works after the big youtube update using old formula
- G-INDEXER: New Instant Indexing Software / Index… G-INDEXER V.1.1 Update Released On 03/06/2018 There has been a lot of talk around the IM community about how the Google URL Submit isn't working at the moment to index any webpages. Well we are proud to release our latest version which now includes the Brute Force Indexer. With the Brute Force Indexer being added to G-INDEXER our users once again have the power to mass index their backlinks and parasite pages. Even though...G-INDEXER: New Instant Indexing Software / Index Websites & Backlinks Fast
- Recent Google Algorithm Update Google has confirmed that they ran a “broad core algorithm update” last week. Also confirmed that Google does these types of updates “several times per year”. There is nothing a site can do specifically to “fix” their ranking after the core update ru...
- Last Google Update Effect, White Hat or Black Hat ? My site was ranked at top 5 before last google update hit my site and down the rank from top 5 to page 3-4 and with recent google update 8-11 March 2018 my site completely gone from the targeted keywords I had build the backlinks using natural method aka white hat method such as PBN, Web 2.0, Bookmarking Site, Link diversity, etc has been done to my site too but it's seem had no effect My competitor site who do comments backlinks a lots of now getting rank 2 in recent google update, even...Last Google Update Effect, White Hat or Black Hat ?
- Many lsi keywords(related keyowords) google penalty? If I upload videos on my video site with title,1-2 line meta description and many lsi keywords(related keywords) stuffing to be searched more can get google penalty(deindexing) as also keyword stuffing? Below is describing keyword stuffing from google. [Irrelevant keywords "Keyword stuffing" refers to the practice of loading a webpage with keywords or numbers in an attempt to manipulate a site's ranking in Google search results. Often these keywords appear in a list or group, or out of...Many lsi keywords(related keyowords) google penalty?
- Problems with adwords conversion tracking problems I have problem with adwords conversion tracking: My project domain A is informational products site, and promoted through adwords. Domain A contains links to products checkout site domain B. So now I want to track sales and lead conversions in adwords. This is a scenario - PPC -> Domain A -> Domain B (checkout). I've added sales conversion tracking code on domain B. Now as I tested by my own adwords is tracking only about 50% conversions, and remarketing tracking is even worse - about...Problems with adwords conversion tracking problems
- Website lost ranking after posting new article Hey. I have one CPA website and one Amazon website. Both are over 2 years and stop updating them a while back. In fear that Google will throw them at the bottom, I decided to update the website with one new blog post that was ranking #1 (the CPA website). I published an article and after a few days site has gone to #4. It's been 10 days and the website is on the same spot. The Amazon website, I switched the year in the article. I removed 2017...Website lost ranking after posting new article
- Google Confirms New Update News Google confirms core search ranking algorithm update. Google acknowledged the suspected update but says there is nothing webmasters can do to fix their sites if they dropped in rankings. Google has confirmed that they ran a “broad core algorithm upda...
- Keyword research – will using semrush or… Im a newb so i am sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but... Im researching various ways to do keyword research for my first websites i want to create I see plenty of free ways to search for keywords using various tools such as" Google ...
- Google tries to rank homepage instead of innerpage? Hey guys and girls, I just dropped from SERPs quite heavily all of the sudden, and the reason is quite weird. Let's pretend I'm trying to rank for crispy potato chips, my site set up looks like this:foodblog.com/crispy-potato-chips Now, the inner page is optimized for "crispy potato chips", but on SERP my actual homepage is showing up for the keyword, instead of the inner page (this happened yesterday/2 days ago) and caused major rank drop.If add keywords before/after...Google tries to rank homepage instead of innerpage?