I am not doing anything negative on another site. Here is my issue
I Have a friend that has a client who is a lawyer and he has the same name as another lawyer who was caught embezzling from his clients.
the only difference between the two on paper is the middle initial in their names.
John A Smith vs John G Smith
My friend's client has never had any problems until this was brought up by a client 2 weeks ago and he had to explain that it was not him it was another lawyer with the same…
- Do SE’s see a difference between a high DA web… Does Google (and other search engines) care if a site with a DA 40 and a PA of 25 are from a web 2.0 like Soup.io or do they like them better if they come from a domain that does not have thousands/millions of people all making blogs on them? Most of my links are web 2.0s. I am thinking I need to get some single user domains (what are these domains really called?) in my backlink building. I assume that means buying guest posts. Is my assumption correct? Who should I look to for real...Do SE's see a difference between a high DA web 2.0 and a signle user blog
- Sad and depressed because client is not paying me It's 5.30 am and I'm here just to rant about my client who I just acquired a few weeks back. Right now I feel so depressed and sad because I thought this client is my ticket to recurring projects and avoiding the headache of finding new clients. Sadly, he hasn't responded to me in a while... He was paying me a few weeks back which made me trust him. This is the second payment and he should be paying me for the woksw that I've done for him. I don't know what to do anymore, I feel...Sad and depressed because client is not paying me
- John McAfee is charging $105,000 per promotional… I guess the projects that used this service will be feeling cheated now. And does Twitter allows this as this is in news already ? Source: https://www.theverge.com/2018/4/2/17189880/john-mcafee-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-twitter-ico
- IG + CPA Journey | Initial Target: $5 a day Hi everybody, This is my first journey thread here. I am doing this track my progress and to motivate others. My Story: A week ago I knew nothing about CPA and IG but thanks to @Loki Lavey because he sacrificed so much of his time to teach me everyth...
- Help me guys I have 1 friend he is providing SEO service! We both are from India I will also do SEO. First, I have started then he also started after me. But, presently his getting income more than me. So, I have asked him how you're getting this much business. He told that he got 1 USA client he brought the projects from other companies and he will give to my friend then he will do daily SEO on the company websites, I am also trying to hire 1 USA client who brings projects from other companies for me,...Help me guys
- Easy solutions to common web scraping problems After the tutorial I wrote on basic scraping, I’ve been thinking a lot about the MANY times over the years that I’ve run into problems while web scraping, and so I wanted to put together a quick blog post that you can reference, basically a how-to, wh...
- How important is your domain / brand name? I have 2 domains/brand names one is .com and one was taken .com so I used .co I kind of don't like the names. I don't think they're necessarily bad, I'm just not fond of them anymore. I've been brainstorming for new ideas, but everything creative I've thought of is taken. Not even being used, just hoarded. In your experience, do you think brand/domain names are important?
- Please explain this too me I been deleting some of my "facebook friends" because all I see is them posting their Shopify stats making 100K, 200K a month etc. Why don't anybody show a breakdown of their cog's, operating expenses, advertising & marketing and merchant fees! Some of these people are not selling courses so it's bragging rights I guess for newbies. I been self employed for not long but I would NEVER fall into these "gurus" selling courses showing their student making 100K a month in only 3 months. Are...Please explain this too me
- Hello! Looking for help with a paper! Hey guys, this might not be the right place for this but I'm writing a paper on the rise of influencer marketing and it requires me to interview someone with experience in the field. I would be extremely appreciative if someone with a lot of knowledge on the topic would answer a few simple questions for me. Preferably someone who has a career in marketing or who has connections to the industry. I just have 5 or so questions, it shouldn't take long at all.
- Opinion on buying initial followers for reputation purposes? Hi guys, Soon I'll be creating an account for a small biz I run locally, have read through a lot of resources regarding instagram automation and just have a specific question. I was thinking about buying a 10k follower base for initial reputation (on an aged PVA) and buying some likes/comments to make the engagement seem alright, and then lightly automating the process. This page is NOT for constant posting or fan page, just something to add a little credibility to the site. Might just...Opinion on buying initial followers for reputation purposes?
- Help me choose between these 4 domain names Hey everyone im doing some setup to try a shopify case study here. First I need a name and I was hoping I could get a opinion between these four. I need something that is trustable and clean, not sure whats better a branded term or a keyword rich term...
- [Easy, Free Tip] Using Google Sheets to Check for… Saw this thread a few minutes ago and decided to write out a generalized answer: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/any-reddit-account-checker.1019822/ The example below is specific to Reddit. Works with slight modifications for other sites; basically all that is needed to make this work with other sites (for example if you're looking for expired web 2.0s) is to:Scrape/find the list of URLs you want to check Figure out what their page codes correspond to.... [Easy, Free Tip] Using Google Sheets to Check for Available Account Names, Expired Web 2.0s, etc.