I'm currently trying to decide between subcribing to Keysearch.co or KeywordRevealer.com.
I like KWFinder, but they're just too expensive for what I need.
Right now I am already subscribed to SerpLab.co.uk.
I currently use KeywordShitter, LSIGraph and KeywordsEverywhere for search volumes (these are the main ones).
My website is just static HTML/CSS and I built it myself. I may eventually incluse a blog using something like Jekyll. I may create more websites in…
- Neurosites :10,000 Words Amazon Affiliate Done For… " The stated KC (Keyword competition) will be calculated using https://www.keywordrevealer.com"
- When is the FB ads billing date? When does Facebook bills you for ad costs, please? It is said once a month (got Paypal, so it should be automatical), but I should have been billed yesterday (31 March) and still nothing. (It's really small amount, but it still shouldve been billed yesterday. Any tips?) Bit confused Thanks !!
- Atomic 89+ DA Sites : Amaze Your Clients On Lighting… ------------------- Atomic Links : An... Atomic 89+ DA Sites : Amaze Your Clients On Lighting Rankings - High DA Links at 10$ A Post !
- Using side accounts to promote main IG Hi all, Recently I inquired about the follow limits on IG here and it seems there is a consensus that those limits can't be lifted. So I was wondering what do you guys think of this strategy - I create secondary accounts with link to my main account in bio, plus a pic with mentions my main IG. And then I mass follow people with these accounts. This would spare me the sorrow if these accounts get follow blocks. My main questions with this are - have you guys tried this? This is...Using side accounts to promote main IG
- How Do I Fix ”URL NOT FOUND” ? Hi guys! About 2 days ago my page got indexed in google. I added it on https://www.serplab.co.uk to track the keywords but it says ''URL NOT FOUND" -> https://prnt.sc/iuwas7 Also, I searched my page using site:mydomain.com/page and found it on google but when I searched for the keyword and went through all the pages of google I didn't find my page. Do you have any idea what is happening?
- How does Google differentiate between links in the… How does Google tell the difference between links in user-generated content like comments and links in the main content? Do they add special conditions for every CMS? If so wouldn't custom websites, new CMS, or new user-generated sites be possible to exploit and get full link juice from comments or posts? If it wasnt hard-coded in I'd think that they could accidentally think the main content is comments? Especially if formatted alot.
- Do SE’s see a difference between a high DA web… Does Google (and other search engines) care if a site with a DA 40 and a PA of 25 are from a web 2.0 like Soup.io or do they like them better if they come from a domain that does not have thousands/millions of people all making blogs on them? Most of my links are web 2.0s. I am thinking I need to get some single user domains (what are these domains really called?) in my backlink building. I assume that means buying guest posts. Is my assumption correct? Who should I look to for real...Do SE's see a difference between a high DA web 2.0 and a signle user blog
- issue in serplab what does this mean ? issue in serplab what does this mean ? im monitoring a site at the moment not one of mine and wondered what does this mean ? https://imgur.com/a/eM6z9 its like there rankings up and down every month, what could cause this ?
- Help me choose between these 4 domain names Hey everyone im doing some setup to try a shopify case study here. First I need a name and I was hoping I could get a opinion between these four. I need something that is trustable and clean, not sure whats better a branded term or a keyword rich term...
- Premium GSA Search Ranker Projects & Data Built… GSA Search Engine Ranker is one of the best SEO software on the market today. It can build links to hundreds of platforms on autopilot, no wonder why thousands of Internet Marketers and Link Builders love it. Problem The problem with SER is t...
- Multiple niche good for blogging? Hi guys, My main blog currently is writing about Tech and i have another blog which is about travel. Travel blog didn't proceed much traffic and i'm thinking to merge it with my main blog. Then i don't need to pay for hosting & domain renewal fee. Is it good if my blog have multiple niche? If i just create categories for travel post, will it affect my main blog traffic? I read article from others blogger and they not advice to have multiple niche in 1 blog. Any idea why?
- Why don’t keyword difficulty tools have this metric The best keyword difficulty tool is to comb through the serps and analyze each page ranking with an eye test. If you're in a pinch or a hurry, then use a tool: Kw difficulty tools such as kwfinder and keywordrevealer are decent but often times i find them to be lacking. And the one metric that would benefit both tools would be some sort of word count/keyword density metric. Because that's the main thing i look at when looking through individual websites:the amount of content... Why don't keyword difficulty tools have this metric