need more keywords for one of my amazon affiliate website.
If you're an experienced keyword researcher (not just a newbie with a sem rush account), reply here with "interested" and ill contact you.
1.Paying $10 per qualified keyword for my amazon affiliate website (10 best, review, and these type of keywords)
2.The keyword criteria – 1000 searches minimum, difficulty under 25 – Note : this niche is a little competitive, so newbies, stay away….
- What makes you stay FOCUSED and ENERGETIC? Hi, kinda wanted to discuss with my fellow mates here about how do you stay focused and energetic throughout the day? Nowadays, I get tired and lazy for nothing. I always feel tired throughout the day after waking up in the morning and NOT energetic. This happens because I'm behind some bills and have to pay soon, the deadline is already over. This thought wears me down. Every night when I go to sleep, I promise myself that tomorrow I won't feel tired and won't procrastinate but the same...What makes you stay FOCUSED and ENERGETIC?
- I have date with hot girl older than me and ill go… Sometimes i dont feel like going on date tbh and its one of these days. But ill go, shes hot af. unless she flakes on last minute. Ill attempt to kiss her thoughts? any PRO daters here?
- Need 20 Unverified Amazon Reviews – $5 each. [US ONLY] Hey guys, I need 20 unverified amazon reviews, paying $5 each via paypal.Unverified = you dont have to buy the product, just copy paste a review that ill give you. Fastest job you'll ever do.Some conditions - 1. you get paid only after I see the review on the listing. no exceptions. 2. paypal only. 3. DON'T PM PLEASE. Reply " interested" here and ill pick whoever I want to pick based on your bhw profile. no pms. 4. I'll give you the...Need 20 Unverified Amazon Reviews - $5 each. [US ONLY]
- Tools to analyze searches and competition on youtube Hello friends I ask for your help, and I decide to start investing my time and money in CPA + Youtube or CPA + Instagram for now I will start with youtube because it is faster and more scalable than IG, however seeing several tutorials I have the follo...
- Help Need. Site Title and Meta description not… Hello I need help with this. Site Title and Meta description not displaying correctly. I just a few days a google updated a clients meta description and site title, and when i publish changes made to the website, Google and other search engines, didn't display the new meta description and site title. They neither display the old meta description but display something new entirely. So i was wondering if i clear google cache for that pages, it might solve the problem. Please i need your...Help Need. Site Title and Meta description not displaying correctly
- Why do you use Keyword Difficulty estimation tools? Keyword difficulty estimators like KWFinder, Keysearch and KeywordRevealer are some of the online tools I've used over the last year, year and a half, for my website (no blog, just a simple HTML/CSS website). I keep seeing the SEO communities generally frown upon this type of tool as they lack the power of ahrefs and the likes. Some argue that one of the main flaws is related to them using MOZ ranking factors in the calculations. Many consider the DA to be useless. And now it seems like...Why do you use Keyword Difficulty estimation tools?
- Aspiring stay at home dad. Hey all! We just recently added another little one to our family. I spent many years working in corporate America and allowing my ex to be a stay at home mom. I am now looking to reverse roles and become a stay at home dad. However, I do not want to do so without making money and supplementing my income -- and -- eventually surpassing it. I have saved enough to be income free for a year, but don't want to diminish everything i have saved. So, I'm here, looking for ways to make money. I have...Aspiring stay at home dad.
- Keyword difficulty Hi all, How do you know which tool to trust for keyword research? I found a keyword using Moz that seems to have promise. It has 30k-70k monthly searches, a Competition score of only 18 (really low), and an 84% organic CTR. I found a good PMD to purch...
- Can you make good money giving SEM services? Hi guys, I was wondering how much do people on average earn giving SEM services? Ive checked online for companies that give Adwords-services and I don't understand how they earn enough to survive? For example there was this company that was giving Adwords services ex." Spend 1000 dollars and we charge 150dollars a month." That was one of the highest charges as there was also 20 dollars charge. Also the work put into Adwords in a month just dosnt add up to the 150dollars/month charge in...Can you make good money giving SEM services?
- Why don’t keyword difficulty tools have this metric The best keyword difficulty tool is to comb through the serps and analyze each page ranking with an eye test. If you're in a pinch or a hurry, then use a tool: Kw difficulty tools such as kwfinder and keywordrevealer are decent but often times i find them to be lacking. And the one metric that would benefit both tools would be some sort of word count/keyword density metric. Because that's the main thing i look at when looking through individual websites:the amount of content... Why don't keyword difficulty tools have this metric
- ||| AMAZON Sale Page Management Service – SEO… ... ||| AMAZON Sale Page Management Service - SEO & SEM Services for Your AMAZON Sale Page |||
- Reliable/accurate free/low-cost KW difficulty research tool? Hi, so I know there's KWFinder/Ahrefs (too expensive), Ubersuggest (not sure how to use properly; supposed to have a keyword difficulty metric but doesn't show it in search results), and Moz/Keysearch.co are options, I guess, but I don't know how trustworthy their KW difficulty scores are. I'm confused with all the methods of doing manual research too. I read Hacko's post but KWFinder's too expensive. What can I do? I'm a noob, obviously. Should I just buy KWs? Also, I tried registering a...Reliable/accurate free/low-cost KW difficulty research tool?