Im a newb so i am sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but…
Im researching various ways to do keyword research for my first websites i want to create
I see plenty of free ways to search for keywords using various tools such as"
Google Keyword tool
Looking thru Quora forums
Using these items above, i would imagine that i could track all the keywords i find in an excel spreadsheet to get a large list
Now….would ONLY using SEMRush or…
- Is there any tricks or helpfull softwares for quora? Hey everyone, I am using quora for so much time and answering peoples questions. I was thinking if there are any tools and helpfull tricks here that you know of. Please answer or explain if you know of any
- How-to Find HOT Items To Sell on EBAY Hi, I'm getting ready to open a new account on Ebay and want to become a "TOP Rated Seller" and be able to list my products under the "TOP Rate Plus" listings.I noticed that there are a lot of Ebay sellers who know how to list a variety of products as "TOP Rated Plus" listings, but I was wondering how they were able to quickly get to that level of being able to sell so many products and list them under the "TOP Rated Plus" listings.I haven't actually opened my account...How-to Find HOT Items To Sell on EBAY
- Stupid Girl With Stupid Questions Needs Help Ignore the title, I just didn't know what else to title it. But the general concept remains the same. I have posted on this forum once before I made some awesome friends because of it that were really helpful and am happy to say was able to hire someone to help me. And right now I am in more or less the same position again. For the record; I have high-functioning Aspergers. I don't normally make it a habit to go around telling random people that, but I'm not really ashamed of it either....Stupid Girl With Stupid Questions Needs Help
- Amazon Affiliates – How’d you keep track… Question for amazon affiliates, how'd you keep stock of all your items availability, review rating, out of stock problems etc? Do you just not have that many and manually check the items you are promoting? Or once you've done a review do you just forget about it and move onto the next item? Thanks Jamie
- Why don’t keyword difficulty tools have this metric The best keyword difficulty tool is to comb through the serps and analyze each page ranking with an eye test. If you're in a pinch or a hurry, then use a tool: Kw difficulty tools such as kwfinder and keywordrevealer are decent but often times i find them to be lacking. And the one metric that would benefit both tools would be some sort of word count/keyword density metric. Because that's the main thing i look at when looking through individual websites:the amount of content... Why don't keyword difficulty tools have this metric
- Many lsi keywords(related keyowords) google penalty? If I upload videos on my video site with title,1-2 line meta description and many lsi keywords(related keywords) stuffing to be searched more can get google penalty(deindexing) as also keyword stuffing? Below is describing keyword stuffing from google. [Irrelevant keywords "Keyword stuffing" refers to the practice of loading a webpage with keywords or numbers in an attempt to manipulate a site's ranking in Google search results. Often these keywords appear in a list or group, or out of...Many lsi keywords(related keyowords) google penalty?
- The Keyword Research Bible :: Find Unlimited Easy… Find Unlimited Easy Keywords Quickly Adsense, Amazon, Affiliate, CPA, Existing Sites Steal My Research Secrets In... The Keyword Research Bible A step-by-step methodology to quickly discovering excellent keywords. Download The Keyword Rese...
- keyword research – question about a tool… I have a question in regards to keyword research. I am very new to this so I am getting a little overwhelmed by all the various keyword methods and tools out there I was playing around with a few tools today - kw finder and a tool called 'keywords everywhere' One thing that was a little confusing was the #s that each of these tools gave for keyword difficulty - for the exact same keyword that is showing a difficulty of 40 on kwfinder, it was showing a # of 5, or more specifically 0.05 Im...keyword research - question about a tool called "Keywords everywhere"
- Seo Tools Group with Ahrefs, which one is good now? Since 2 years I was using a shared account Ahref on a group buy seo tools, but now that company is going closing many of these seo groups. The one I was using instead got a lot of technical problems and almost total absence of customer assistance, so I'm looking for another good seo group. Googling the question I've found 5 or 6 seo group, but I remember in the past to have tried various with horrible results and quality of service. I need Ahrefs and majestic, does anybody can suggest me a...Seo Tools Group with Ahrefs, which one is good now?
- How You Do Keyword Research as an Amazon Affiliate? I need a way to find products that - $100 or above - at least 3 reviews - 4-5 stars - best sellers - at least 1000 exact searches per month As an Amazon affiliate, I'm puzzled how to search for the products on Amazon that fit the criterias above? I'm using Amazon Product Inspector and Google Keyword Tool now. Is there any faster or alternative way to find such products?
- How to get a list of related keywords from main keyword? Is there a quick way of getting a list of related keywords from a main keyword. Eg a keyword of weight loss, then getting back diet tips, best diets etc etc, so not long tails, related/similar. I know a long way of doing it which is scraping the google results then working out the LSI's from those results, but I was just wondering if anyone had a quicker way. I know there is the related search thingy at the bottom of most google results, maybe that would be an easier way?
- [giveaway] Semrush And Ahrefs Free Export from… Hi, i am buying seo tools from gbseotools.com then I want to share the export results from ahrefs and semrush basic function : semrush guru for keyword research and Ahrefs for backlink spying to get free export, please do : 1. Comment on the th...