Written by jameslarkin on March 27, 2018
issue in serplab what does this mean ?
im monitoring a site at the moment not one of mine and wondered what does this mean ?
its like there rankings up and down every month, what could cause this ?
- Ranking a local site with no own business. Hey guys, first post here, so there goes my virginity. I've been lurking for some time and finally started to focus down on local SEO/Media Management. Since I don't feel ready to approach clients yet, I wondered if I could just start a local site and try to rank it #1. Having no own business is a problem tho, so I figured the only way to do this is to take another existing local business and use their business as my content. Question: 1. Is this reasonable? 2. Is it somehow illegal?...Ranking a local site with no own business.
- Atomic 89+ DA Sites : Amaze Your Clients On Lighting… ------------------- Atomic Links : An... Atomic 89+ DA Sites : Amaze Your Clients On Lighting Rankings - High DA Links at 10$ A Post !
- International Organic Rankings Tanked While Local… Hi guys, So I built PBN links on the 10th to our multi-location dental practice. At first (assuming the links got indexed), there is a significant and positive gain in international organic keyword rankings. However on the 19th, you can see that these...
- How I Spent 7 months & $2000+ Failing At Shopify… Newbie here, inspired by all the "sharing experience" posts and I wondered -- why not I talk about some of mine? The only problem -- the fact that I have not "fully" succeeded in blackhat yet . Maybe some people would still find this post helpful. Maybe not. I'm just writing this because I'm trying to make productive changes in my blackhat life from now, and I guess this would be the "first step" for me. Backstory I've been working online and been making money (both black and...How I Spent 7 months & $2000+ Failing At Shopify Dropshipping
- Google Confirms New Update News Google confirms core search ranking algorithm update. Google acknowledged the suspected update but says there is nothing webmasters can do to fix their sites if they dropped in rankings. Google has confirmed that they ran a “broad core algorithm upda...
- [Journey] From 0 to $1000 a month with brand new… $1000 / Month - Affiliate Journey Done so far: Bought fresh domain January 30th, 2018 Wrote 6 articles (5 best xxxxxxxxxxxx) Total 5.600 words Build 6 backlinks Picking up rankings already ... [Journey] From 0 to $1000 a month with brand n...
- Buying a PBN pack on BHW can hurt my actual rankings? Hello, since I have my store I always went to white hat seo building link tactic. I have some good rankings on product keywords, so my question is if I buy a pack of PBN links here on BHW it can hurt my rankings. Thanks
- Was making 5k every month, but… So i have 2 accounts. One with 62k subs and another with 7k. I was making 5k every month and youtube demonetized my accounts on december 5th (i lost almost 4k, because they demonetized me before finalizing my earnings...). I have no strikes or anything...
- Potential malicious backlink attack against my site,… So I heard through the grapevine that one of my competitors was talking about paying someone on fiverr to link my site with a bunch of shitty backlinks in order to try and get my shopify site punished by google. I have been looking into it but I can't figure out how to block that or to block him from accessing my site. Is there anyway I can prevent this besides monitoring my backlinks? Even then I woudln't know what to do if he did try and pull this off. Any help would be appreciated
- Get VOTES From *REAL* Performing Websites That Will… ... Get VOTES From *REAL* Performing Websites That Will Push Your Rankings For Years! (Penguin 4.0)
- How Do I Fix ”URL NOT FOUND” ? Hi guys! About 2 days ago my page got indexed in google. I added it on https://www.serplab.co.uk to track the keywords but it says ''URL NOT FOUND" -> https://prnt.sc/iuwas7 Also, I searched my page using site:mydomain.com/page and found it on google but when I searched for the keyword and went through all the pages of google I didn't find my page. Do you have any idea what is happening?
- does CTR really affect ranking? To those who have experience with CTR changes in their own sites, has it affected your rankings at all? There are some people who say that it doesn't affect rankings at all and others who swear it's a big ranking factor. Even major sources like Search Engine Land have said that CTR does not affect rankings, or it does so inconsistently. So to those who have actually seen it with their own eyes, does an increased CTR help your rankings? Or is it "seo guru" fluff?