i am buying seo tools from gbseotools.com
then I want to share the export results from ahrefs and semrush
basic function :
semrush guru for keyword research
and Ahrefs for backlink spying
to get free export, please do :
1. Comment on the thread
2. Send me PM and tell your main keyword (to be extracted from semrush) or Domains name (to be extracted from ahrefs)
3. I will send the…
- The Keyword Research Bible :: Find Unlimited Easy… Find Unlimited Easy Keywords Quickly Adsense, Amazon, Affiliate, CPA, Existing Sites Steal My Research Secrets In... The Keyword Research Bible A step-by-step methodology to quickly discovering excellent keywords. Download The Keyword Rese...
- Some questions: Google Webmaster, YT backlink and… Hello everyone. I have some questions for which I can't find answers by searching. And I think these are enough to make a thread. I'm a newbie, so I'd appreciate any insight. 1. Do youtube description and comment backlinks affect SEO at all? After doing some searching, I think they are no-follow, but I saw a guy claiming that he ranked his site using mostly YT backlinks. 2. I added a CPA site to my Google Webmaster account, which got a major spam warning and got deindexed. Is it safe to...Some questions: Google Webmaster, YT backlink and Blocking Google Crawler
- Options For Retargetting Main Keyword? Hi I've an article I wrote a while back that's not really going anywhere in the serps. I must have messed up my keyword research as main keyword appears at least medium difficulty and has less than 300 searches but I thought it was lower competition with more searches. Also I'll receive a relatively low commission for any sales anyway. Basically even if I can push it to the first page somehow I don't really think it will be worth the effort. I've seen a similar keyword I can go for which...Options For Retargetting Main Keyword?
- Why don’t keyword difficulty tools have this metric The best keyword difficulty tool is to comb through the serps and analyze each page ranking with an eye test. If you're in a pinch or a hurry, then use a tool: Kw difficulty tools such as kwfinder and keywordrevealer are decent but often times i find them to be lacking. And the one metric that would benefit both tools would be some sort of word count/keyword density metric. Because that's the main thing i look at when looking through individual websites:the amount of content... Why don't keyword difficulty tools have this metric
- keyword research – question about a tool… I have a question in regards to keyword research. I am very new to this so I am getting a little overwhelmed by all the various keyword methods and tools out there I was playing around with a few tools today - kw finder and a tool called 'keywords everywhere' One thing that was a little confusing was the #s that each of these tools gave for keyword difficulty - for the exact same keyword that is showing a difficulty of 40 on kwfinder, it was showing a # of 5, or more specifically 0.05 Im...keyword research - question about a tool called "Keywords everywhere"
- Spying On Your Competitors: 12 Best SEO Tools in 2018 Hey ya'll! I don't know what kind of tools you're like to use, but few days ago I found an article that could be the really helpful. So now it would be great to hear your opinion about it and whether you're using one of these tools. So here is: It’s necessary to know the methods of SEO are used by competitors, regardless any niche in which you’re doing your online business. In the best way, you should check the traffic sources, analyze the competitor's traffic and check the backlinks. But...Spying On Your Competitors: 12 Best SEO Tools in 2018
- Domains for PBN – no spam and trash backlinks Good day, i work as domain broker more than 5 years. - i offer only domains which have backlinks and reffering domains 30+ - i try don't have domains which was under SEO by third persons (at domain market it's many examples), so previous owner was as rule first owner. - i don't sell cheap domains (which for 99,99999% is just trash), prices started from $30 and more depend from quantity (by my opinion) and quality backlinks - i use different registrars (nsi.com, dynadot.com etc) and domain...Domains for PBN - no spam and trash backlinks
- [Giveaway] – Ahref/Semrush Export Hi, If you are interested post here, I will PM you. 30 - Ahrefs 30 - Semrush *1 export/member (choose between ahref and semrush) ** Export, not a private account giveaway!
- Seo Tools Group with Ahrefs, which one is good now? Since 2 years I was using a shared account Ahref on a group buy seo tools, but now that company is going closing many of these seo groups. The one I was using instead got a lot of technical problems and almost total absence of customer assistance, so I'm looking for another good seo group. Googling the question I've found 5 or 6 seo group, but I remember in the past to have tried various with horrible results and quality of service. I need Ahrefs and majestic, does anybody can suggest me a...Seo Tools Group with Ahrefs, which one is good now?
- Hacko’s 2018 Keyword Research Manifesto Been thinking about writing this one for the past month or so and finally decided to get to it. It's written mostly for the BHW community, but also for my blog. There are so many misconceptions when it comes to keywords and the keyword research process. People are treating SEO like it’s some sort of luck game when it really isn’t. Know what you’re doing and you’ll see patterns and consistent results most of the time. Easier said than done nevertheless, but keyword research is definitely...Hacko's 2018 Keyword Research Manifesto
- Basic SEO practices for newbies: I've been recieving a few PMs lately along the lines of this one. Hey Greywolf over the last couple of days you've answered some questions I had about SEO with great ease. I was wondering if you do any kind of SEO consulting with people trying to become familiar with SEO??Click to expand... The answer is "not really". I'm not even close to being some kind of SEO guru, the questions I've been answering lately are all just pretty basic. There are a lot of people better at SEO than me, so...Basic SEO practices for newbies:
- Checking 50m+ expired domains with SB, for PBN… I got this ~50m+ unique expired domains database, that is from checking email data MX/A records, and I use only for cleaning email lists. I was wondering would it be worth trying to check them for good metric PBN domains, with something like Scrapebox...