This is the message I'm greeted with when I login to my Facebook Ads account:
" Your ad account has been flagged for policy violations. Any ads you're running have been turned off. If you believe this is a mistake, please contact us."
I've never had an FB account get banned before. I've contacted support to find out why, but based on what I've read online, I'm not feeling optimistic that they are going to tell me.
So that I can avoid this mistake in the future, which one of these things…
- 450k twitter followers account restricted (no sms code) Hello my twitter account (450k real followers) which is responsible for most of my income today got restricted. I had this before and it only needed the sms verfication. The Twitter account is over 4 years old and running over HOME Ip and my own real phone number. But: I clicked ''Send code''...No code came. I was nervous. Clicked ''Send code'' again and again and now it says ''try again later''. Too many trials. I checked email but no twitter email about this issue or restriction. I...450k twitter followers account restricted (no sms code)
- Optimizing internal pages for some kw I was wondering how to optimize internal pages for specific keywords. Example; I have a site about glass. I am targeting the ''how to use glasses'' kw (keyword) The main page targets this keyword BUT Imagine Some month I see that in google trend the most searched word is ''cheesecake michael jordan'' You can answer: ''Why would you use a kw that is not in your niche?'' Because it's trendy that month, and many people search for it, so my...Optimizing internal pages for some kw
- Feeling the fear and doing it anyway! Hi, I'm Phoebe (You can call me Pheebs) and to be perfectly candid I really don't have a clue what i'm doing in regards to the internet and forums...yet. So please do tell me if I do something wrong! My plan is to use my skills in English Language and writing to help people with their content creation. I have a baHons and a masters degree (both first class). I also want to start a blog, though the prospect is quite, no scratch that, VERY scary for me. I have a whole lot to learn and...Feeling the fear and doing it anyway!
- What are the tell tale signs of being flagged? So I've read a few times at BHW that using the follow/unfollow method gets you flagged by IG. It seems that when you are flagged, your post wont go viral, limited in reach and very little engagement. So I've some used some of the Follow/Unfollow method and I'm worried that my account is flagged, but tell tale signs doesn't seem to be pointing so? My account is art related. I have about 16k followers at the moment. Each Post: I get about 6000-7000 impressions, about 4000-5000...What are the tell tale signs of being flagged?
- FB business PAGE flagged, 9 years old + 35k… Facebook business page flagged -- do I have any recourse? For whatever reason (still don't know) my business page with 35k followers was flagged so any ad account I use to promote that page or make a conversion/traffic ad using that page gets auto-banned. Other than creating a brand-new business page is there a way to not lose 35k followers... maybe merging pages? or disassociating something about the business page? Seems a shame to lose 35k followers on a 9 year old business page over...FB business PAGE flagged, 9 years old + 35k followers... =-(
- JARVEE – Tried 7 different proxy suppliers and… I used FL for more than 2 years until all my Instagram accounts got flagged... so I did the migration to Jarvee and it worked wonderfully for 30 days... after that had about 60 accounts flagged, for Follow and Like only.. Jarvee support keep saying they can't inform which proxy supplier works fine.. so I spent more than a month buying and trying all kind of proxies available on the web, specially here on BHW forum... and guess what.. none of them works... I stopped all 60 accounts for 5...JARVEE - Tried 7 different proxy suppliers and go all accounts flagged
- My youtube channel has been suspended for no reason… hello before two weeks youtube suspended my channel the reason was "This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations." My channel content is 3D Animation it is my own content i made it via cinema 4d there's no spam or misleading content and no Terms of Service violations, so confused with youtube right now they even suspended my other channels that's has no...My youtube channel has been suspended for no reason 900k subs
- Admob Violation email Hey Today i got this mail from admob saying Hello, This is a formal warning that your AdMob account (Xxxxxx) is at risk of being temporarily suspended and/or permanently disabled if you continue to accrue policy violations. This is not a notification ...
- Is Facebook mad? Getting ad account banned for no reason! I am with facebook ad for many days, From this month I get 5 ad acc flagged for policy violation but my all ad is whitehat. and with the last 3 account, they banned me 4/5time by showing unusual and after appeal they reactivate it. But today showing fl...
- fellows, tell me i’m wrong about this feeling… Hey so after opening up a shopify store back in February of this year, and getting involved in some kids (ya kids, there between 18-23) and where i'm in this private chat with them now and we just talk and some of them help out def help out when you ask questions.... theres like 60 of us in there, and several of them are on youtube, and there are like 3-4 that are just making STUPIDDDD money, when i mean stupid i mean minimum $10k-$15k a day, i mean i know theres some out there on youtube...fellows, tell me i'm wrong about this feeling i have about people making stupid $$ on shopify???
- Ever get the feeling Google is herding us? I've been thinking, and looking back at how SEO was 5-10 years ago it amazes me how "by the book" things have gradually become. Google has little by little changed what works and what doesn't, and has essentially slowly herded the SEO community into nearly legit practices. Let me give an example. With content the user experience used to mean nothing on our backlinked posts. But Google started slowly changing what you had to do to get results, and sure enough now I'm spending top dollar on...Ever get the feeling Google is herding us?