How do the eBay fees work?
i only sold 1 item thus far but i have to pay monthy fees for some reason , i don't plan on selling on eBay anymore since i mostly sell all my items locally .
is there a way to stop these fees or do i have to keep paying them?
- Should I stop paying for local SEO? I own several types of businesses. One of them happens to be a plumbing business that I am a silent partner in. We are currently paying $2,000 a month and my SEO guy has us ranking well (3 pack and spot 2 or 3 on 1st page. The city is small(50,000) with none of my competition doing any serious SEO. My second business required me learn some SEO basics. I'm now ranking for many keywords and seeing a constant increase in my organic traffic. Since I am ranking well on my own site, I'm...Should I stop paying for local SEO?
- Additional item charge If I'm offering FREE shipping, am I still allowed to add a fee for additional items? For example, if I'm selling a shirt for $1 and offer free international shipping, but they add quantity 2, can I add a 1.00 additional charge on shipping? It seems that I can't. Everytime I set the additional item charge for $1.00 and save it, it's back to 0.00 when I check it. Are you only allowed to charge a fee for additional items as long as it is less than the original shipping price? I'm trying to...Additional item charge
- How are sites like G2A and Kinguin not getting sued… How does Kinguin not get sued by game companies such as Blizzard Entertainment for selling ingame currency and other companies who, by ToS, do not allow this? Is it just clever wording in the legal advice on the page and that covers it? The correct t...
- This is how I find profitable items to dropship from… For the last 2 years I have been doing Amazon to eBay Dropshipping. And this is one of my strategies to find good items to sell. First step I go to Amazon bestseller list and pick a random product from any category and search the same product on eBay. If you don't find anything, just take the next product from Amazon. Step 2. I filter the eBay results for new, buy now (and sold). Step 3. I will scan over the results and open the listings in a new tap if the price is higher than the Amazon...This is how I find profitable items to dropship from Amazon to eBay
- [Method] How to Quickly Upgrade Selling Limits So the other day I sold a very expensive item on eBay & the buyer flaked out for one reason or another. Due to the low selling limits, I was unable to re-list the item because, even though no payment was received, eBay still counts it as a sale. ...
- Buyer provides wrong address, is it seller’s fault? I'm curious about this situation. The buyer purchases an item from me. I ship the item out to the buyer with the shipping address provided to me. 5 weeks later the buyer is wondering where his item is. He rewrites his shipping address in the message and I notice the zip code is different. Now, if he were to open a case claiming non-received item, would I have a case to win it citing he provided an incomplete or incorrect shipping address? It's still incorrect on his account as I can see...Buyer provides wrong address, is it seller's fault?
- Need someone who can create a scraper that downloads… Need a program that when I type in the ebay store name. It will download all of the images on all the items for sale in that store. It will need to organize the files as such in a folder. [EBAY STORE FOLDER] -> [ITEM # FOLDER] -> (ALL IMAGES FOR...
- Amazon Affiliates – How’d you keep track… Question for amazon affiliates, how'd you keep stock of all your items availability, review rating, out of stock problems etc? Do you just not have that many and manually check the items you are promoting? Or once you've done a review do you just forget about it and move onto the next item? Thanks Jamie
- Journey Selling Tangible items [$3000 so… So I started a new site, selling products you can normally purchase at your local store. I've been doing it since January. It involves inventory, and packaging (which I personally do.) All white hat, and all through word of mouth, classified sites, etc. With occasional social media marketing. Our return on Investment is around 47%, but of course it takes money to make it. The site ranks for around 36 keywords, all of medium competition. Our site is just a wordpress site, with...Journey Selling Tangible items [$3000 so far...to the moon]
- How-to Find HOT Items To Sell on EBAY Hi, I'm getting ready to open a new account on Ebay and want to become a "TOP Rated Seller" and be able to list my products under the "TOP Rate Plus" listings.I noticed that there are a lot of Ebay sellers who know how to list a variety of products as "TOP Rated Plus" listings, but I was wondering how they were able to quickly get to that level of being able to sell so many products and list them under the "TOP Rated Plus" listings.I haven't actually opened my account...How-to Find HOT Items To Sell on EBAY
- Best Items to Flip First off let me tell you I live in the middle of no where upstate NY so feel free to share, I highly doubt my business will disrupt yours. Basically, I have been making a killing buying and reselling IPad first generations locally. I get them like $1...
- Sad and depressed because client is not paying me It's 5.30 am and I'm here just to rant about my client who I just acquired a few weeks back. Right now I feel so depressed and sad because I thought this client is my ticket to recurring projects and avoiding the headache of finding new clients. Sadly, he hasn't responded to me in a while... He was paying me a few weeks back which made me trust him. This is the second payment and he should be paying me for the woksw that I've done for him. I don't know what to do anymore, I feel...Sad and depressed because client is not paying me