Why google does this? why it shoves mine (and everyone's elses) ads to the bottom of a page.. they are offering low quality clicks and i'm supposed to bid for them..
My ads have 7-8/10 QS, avg pos on keywords 1.1-2 yet organic is ranking higher..
I wanted to advertise on low search volume (1.6-3.2k) and in couple days i only got 4 fucking clicks.. my CTR goes to shit, can't better a QS for other of my keywords
2-3 amazon listings are first
I don't know if i should just move on to other…
- Epic Local Citations and Business Listings –… Epic Local Citations and Business Listings You are fully aware that local citation / business listing is the most important factor of local ranking in 2017 without any doubt. Being well informed of that, you want to submit your business/brand...
- I’ve been meditating for years and I… Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Zippopotamus.ZERO I'm just fucking tired of fighting these self created, self sustained demons. To be honest I've been feeling kind of a "burnout" and I haven't been putting in the hours of practice like I used to. Actually sometimes I go for weeks without meditating. Christ, these days I'm happy if I do 2 hrs when I used to do 6-10 easily without breaking a sweat. What the fuck happened to me? 1. I don't feel like my concentration has improved at all...I've been meditating for years and I ain't got shit to show for it.
- Fake reply-to in email, send from someone elses… I know this isn't SEO, but I'll take my chances. Mods, feel free to move it elsewhere if you need to. It's easy to fake sender info in an email, but is it possible to send from a domain you don't own? I'm asking because I'm sick and tired of getting spam from the same domain to one of my email addresses, and I want to find out who they are. Yeah, I've heard of spam filters, but for some reason they don't work with this domain. Now, I've found a lot of info, but that doesn't matter a...Fake reply-to in email, send from someone elses domain - possible?
- What are considered good CTR, CR etc in adult media buying? Hello fellow members, Been snooping and browsing the forum for a while now. I've recently been diving into the world of PPC and media buying and I have to say I'm hooked... It was quite intimidating setting up voluum, conversions, and campaigns and after about two weeks time and numerous headaches I got the gist of it and feel comfortable with it. I'm promoting adult dating and I've managed to set up a campaign. Although the ROI is negative the fact that I'm receiving leads is...What are considered good CTR, CR etc in adult media buying?
- [Tutorial] How To Get 10% CTR & $0.10 CPC With FB Ads How to make good ads that will get a shit ton of engagements & cheap clicks on Facebook. 1) Have a sexy image. here's are examples of ads that would work well; Things to consider, the image needs to be in high resolution, the image should be like a meme (i.e describe what you're offering without needing to use words), it should grab someone's attention while...[Tutorial] How To Get 10% CTR & $0.10 CPC With FB Ads
- Youtube ADS Campaign – How to bid properly Hi Guys, I'm writing this 3d because i'm starting a new yt campaign with In-Stream videos and i would like to analyze with you the situation: I have to promote a music video, target 13-24, italy, females. My first question is: how can you reach ppl who is younger than 18, if i can only select 18-24 as the minimum age? The second question comes when the bidding section appears and i'll show you what i'm talking about. First idea: set as Max CPV 0,10€ and it shows this situation...Youtube ADS Campaign - How to bid properly
- imacros Help 🙁 i have imacro that need to loop trough drop down menu and select next item in each loop VERSION BUILD=1001 RECORDER=CR URL GOTO=http://mysiete.com/file.php TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=ID:demo-form2 ATTR=NAME:fcm_id CONTENT=token here which is suppo...
- does CTR really affect ranking? To those who have experience with CTR changes in their own sites, has it affected your rankings at all? There are some people who say that it doesn't affect rankings at all and others who swear it's a big ranking factor. Even major sources like Search Engine Land have said that CTR does not affect rankings, or it does so inconsistently. So to those who have actually seen it with their own eyes, does an increased CTR help your rankings? Or is it "seo guru" fluff?
- High Volume Bulk Email Senders If you are a high volume sender and looking for a solution, have a look at ImnicaMail's Enterprise plans. With ImnicaMail's Dedicated Server plans there is no limit to the amount of subscribers you can add and the volume emails you can send per day depends on the Dedicated server plan choose. ALL their Dedicated Server plans comes with FULL IP and Domain reputation management and a dedicated technical account rep who will directly assist you with any issues or questions. Have...High Volume Bulk Email Senders
- Boost CTR to boost ranking on Google and Youtube Hi fellas! I believe that boosting the CTR can help boost your rankings on google and youtube, but i didn't find yet a service that can give high quality clicks that actually bypass google security (for proxies and stuff..), does someone know any service? i can do it myself and make sure it bypass google's security and stay on the site for a bit of time and stuff but it'll be so much time consuming and thus not worth it.. any tool or a way to make it automatic? thank you
- Does a custom domain play a big factor in CTR? Hi, I'm currently promoting a CPA offer and I am using unbounce landing pages and their own default domain, so its unbouncepages.com/getniche I had 7 clicks and 3 leads from that. Is it that bad for my first time? Now, I'm thinking will getting a custom domain increase the CTR and more leads? Because even I don't like the whole unbounce URL. I am not able to get a custom domain due to the money issue. Is there any to do this? I checked instapage and their default URL is...Does a custom domain play a big factor in CTR?
- ranking with low search volume kw Basically what does it mean? Does it mean that I search for low competition and low searched keywords, and then I put them on my articles, in my Head tag, IMG tag on a dayly basis or weekly basis? Example: my website is about Art My main keyword is ''How to make art'' Let's suppose that I find a low search keywords ''Arts and shopping'' ... then I write an article and will insert this keyword in header and IMG tag in order to rank the website?...ranking with low search volume kw